I remember just a couple years ago laying in bed at night googling & searching the depths of Pinterest for “Ways To Get My Life Back On Track” & “How To Be Happier” & “How To Figure Out My Life Purpose”.
I was so ready to get things in life figured out. I was tired of being tired. Tired of where I was in life. Constantly feeling stuck & stagnant, feeling like I was running in circles, going nowhere fast.
I was desperate for answers.
I just wanted SOMEONE to tell me what to do because I was tired of trying to figure it out on my own.
If you just read that and can relate in any way- GIRL, I FEEL YOU. I WAS you.
I also want to help you & guide you, because I’ve been there & I know what it feels like.
My heart is aching because I see all of your potential. But, I also see you running in circles, tired, doing the exact same thing that I was doing just a couple years ago.
I’m here to tell you that you don’t have to be lost & confused anymore.
My belief: How you feel about yourself, show up for yourself & what you choose to focus on determines what you get out of life.
I believe the base foundation to getting the most out of life starts from within. It starts with challenging yourself & believing in yourself. We all have the power within ourselves to get the most out of life, but we are often the ones holding ourselves back.
I believe in this so wholeheartedly, because I’ve been able to heal my own relationship with myself. I didn’t realize how many ways that I was actually holding myself back until I did the work to dig deeper into it.
Trust me, it’s so freeing to love yourself unconditionally & more than anything, I want this for you, too. I’m so inspired & empowered by the shift I was able to make for myself, that I am truly on a mission to help others experience the same thing in their own journey. In all aspects of their lives, including loving themselves & their bodies, their confidence in themselves & believing their abilities so they can manifest everything they want for their life.
Throughout this journey, I’ve not only been able to guide myself through this process, but i’ve been able to help countless other women in their own journey as well. Taking everything I’ve learned & experienced, I’ve done the hard work for you and developed a system that guides you through the 3 parts that I focus on with my 1:1 coaching clients: self love, confidence, mindset.
I’ve done the hard work of developing this system myself, going through trial & error & proving that it works with myself and my clients. If you take my guidance, I guarantee that you can start to change your life.
It starts with a decision: the decision to choose yourself & your life because you have this one life to live. Why not make the most of it while you’re here?
What is The Mindset Movement?
The Mindset Movement is a self-guided coaching experience designed to guide you through the process of understanding yourself & your vision for your life, gain confidence in yourself & your abilities and develop the mindset strategies needed in order to get you to where you are truly meant to be. I understand that 1:1 coaching isn’t for everyone, so I created this self-guided coaching experience that you can use on your own.
Whether you are a 1:1 coaching client of mine, or a client through this self-guided coaching experience, I challenge you. I challenge you to dig deep within yourself to uncover those things are truly holding you back. Not only that, but I also guide you through understanding yourself better & understand what YOU need because everyone is different. I don’t believe there is a “one-size-fits-all” solution that works for everyone, which is why I think it’s important for everyone to be able to understand what works for THEM.
I designed this experience for the woman who is TIRED of standing in her own way, wanting to dig deeper into herself & ready for the guidance towards her full potential, but isn’t ready or interested in investing in 1:1 coaching. Throughout this self-guided coaching experience, I take you through my 3-part process of digging deeper within yourself, healing your relationship with yourself, making sure you are prioritizing yourself in a way that works for YOU, start breaking through the limiting beliefs that hold you back & start making the necessary mindset shifts to help you get to where you are meant to be.
Trust me, this experience is life changing. Are you ready?!
This self-guided coaching experience is for you if:
You are tired of…
- Feeling confused about your purpose, what you are meant to do with your life & the direction to go
- Feeling stuck, stagnant, unaligned, unfulfilled & confused
- Feeling like you are just running in circles, getting nowhere
- Feeling like every time you take one step forward, something happens to knock you off track again
- Seeing other people seemingly further ahead of you
- Feeling like you can’t get yourself motivated to get things done
- Always feeling frustrated/angry
- Not being able to get healthy habits/routines to stick
- Constantly beating yourself up & tearing yourself apart
- Feeling like you don’t have what it takes to get to where you want to be
- Constantly feeling like you’re “failing”
- Feeling like you are letting people down, including yourself
- Feeling like life is out of your control
- Tend to focus on the things that you don’t like about yourself?
- Want to start feeling happy & comfortable in your own skin?
- Tend to be mean towards yourself & hard on yourself?
- Beat yourself up if & get frustrated with yourself if you don’t do something “perfectly”?
- Neglect self care & prioritizing yourself because you “don’t have time”?
- Have trouble maintaining healthy habits?
- Find yourself comparing yourself to others & getting jealous?
- Have trouble believing in yourself & your abilities?
- Struggle with confidence & wish you had more confidence?
- Wish you knew exactly what you needed to do to start taking the steps forward?
Trust me, this was made for you!
So let me ask you…
How would it feel to…
- Finally love yourself & accept yourself for who you really are?
- Create an inner dialogue that makes you feel empowered?
- Love yourself & your life, simply just by being you?
- Start seeing yourself positively & love yourself unconditionally?
- Start prioritizing yourself?
- Start creating healthy habits that stick & work for YOU?
- Stop letting fear hold you back?
- Live life the way you want to?
- Start doing things that make you happy?
- Stop living based on other people’s standards?
- Start gaining confidence to face your fears & start taking action on your goals?
- Gain inspiration & motivation to do the things that you need to do?
- Start working towards big goals you have for yourself because you believe you have what it takes?
- Stop focusing on the negatives all the time so you can start seeing the opportunities right in front of you?
- Feel like you are always in control?
- Have a plan & know what to do when “life happens” & throws you off?
About Coach Jessie
I’m a Certified Life Coach & Lifestyle Blogger, born & raised in the suburbs of Columbus, Ohio. I’m obsessed with living a healthy + happy lifestyle & I have always had a passion for helping others get the most out of life!
From the time I was in high school, I knew that all I wanted to do with my life was make a difference in people’s lives. It’s always been what I love to do & what I’m naturally good at. I took that passion to college & received my BA in Psychology & eventually went on to receive my MS in Business Psychology. Now, I am dedicating my career to helping women love themselves & become the best version of themselves, as a Certified Life Coach!
My professional journey led me to starting this online coaching business & I’ve never been more fulfilled. As a Mindset & Confidence Life Coach, I help women who feel stuck & unfulfilled in life start gaining clarity about who she is & what is truly holding her back from getting the most out of life. On 1:1 coaching calls, I do this by providing tools, resources & personalized strategies to pinpoint underlying fears, limiting beliefs & excuses that are holding her back from reaching her true potential. By digging deep within, this helps her see her potential & what she has to offer the world, allowing her to have breakthroughs about who she really is & what she really wants to get out of life. Once she starts understanding herself, believing in herself & gaining confidence in herself, she starts seeing all of the opportunities right in front of her. It all starts from within.
Now, I’ve taken everything I’ve learned from my 1:1 coaching clients, background in Psychology and my own personal experiences to put together a self-guided coaching experience so I reach even more people & make even more of an impact.
I want this for you, because I truly want you to reach your full potential & to get the most out of this life!
Let’s do this & make some magic together!
This self-guided coaching experience is broken down into 3 parts:
WHAT YOU GET
- 9 video trainings
- Exercises that go with each video training
- Lifetime access
PART 1: SELF LOVE
How you feel about yourself, prioritizing yourself & taking care of yourself.
- The very first week, we start by digging deeper into who you are & what you want out of life. By doing this self discovery work, this will be helpful in creating a plan to help you get to where you are really meant to be & for getting the most out of the remainder of the course.
- We are also going to work through debunking various excuses that are unintentionally holding you back. They are important to create an awareness of & challenge because most excuses show up in ways that seem so believable that you believe them and treat them like reality.
- Lastly, working on understanding your ego & challenging when your ego shows up to try to keep you safe & in your comfort zone. Being able to understand yourself on a deeper level & creating awareness around your excuses are important because you have to be able to stand up to your ego to be able to get to where you are truly meant to be.
- You talk to yourself the most out of anyone- you are literally talking to yourself all day long & what you are saying probably aren’t nice things. While it’s important to have high expectations for yourself, what you say to yourself on a daily basis could actually be holding you back & doing more harm than good because your thoughts are energetically holding you back. During this week, we are going to work on creating the awareness around your inner dialogue, pinpoint them & make the necessary shifts so you can stop the pattern & stop continuing to hold yourself back.
- We are also going to work on various exercises for you to start showing yourself & your body love on a daily basis, rather than constantly beating yourself up & tearing yourself apart.
- Lastly, I’m going to guide you through understanding your worthiness. My guess is you might want something & desire it, but deep down, you don’t truly believe you are actually worthy. We are going to work on breaking it down & helping you truly understand your worthiness.
- This week, I’m going to guide you through creating healthy habits that work for YOU & developing routines that work for YOU. It’s important to make sure that you are prioritizing yourself & taking care of yourself to make sure that you are getting what you need every single day.
- I understand that finding the time & holding yourself accountable can be difficult, so I’m going to take you through the process & show you exactly how to create various habits & routines.
PART 2: CONFIDENCE
Building confidence in yourself, believing in yourself & your abilities & taking your power back from others.
- Limiting beliefs are the thoughts that creep into your head that tell you that you don’t have what it takes to do something. It quite literally means that those beliefs you have about yourself are about you having a limited ability to do something.
- If you don’t believe you have what it takes to do something, how can you expect to get to where you want to be in life? It’s important to create the awareness, question those limiting beliefs & know how to work through them.
- Fear is your ego trying to keep you safe & in your comfort zone. A lot of people don’t take action on their goals out of fear of the possible outcome if they do take action on their goals. It’s human nature to have fears, but by giving into them, you are holding yourself back & it’s taking a toll on your confidence. It’s important to break down those fears that you have, understand why they are present & start working through them.
- The next part is actually starting to challenge yourself to start facing your fears. I’m here to help guide you through this because I want you to overcome all of those fears that you have about yourself. I’m here for you, I’m going to walk you through the process & I’m going to challenge you.
- This week is all about taking your power back! So, this week, we are going to work through taking your power back from the opinion of others & letting potential judgement, comparison & jealousy hold you back. We are going to take the time to really dig deep into WHAT you are comparing yourself to, WHY you are comparing yourself to them & start reminding yourself WHY you have what it takes.
- This week is all about YOU & providing you with the reminders that you need & getting yourself to believe in yourself without all of the outside noise.
PART 3: MINDSET
Where you are focusing your emotional energy & making the necessary mindset shifts.
- Having a positive mindset doesn’t mean that you are happy & positive all the time. It doesn’t mean that you will get to a point where you never feel a negative emotion again, never feel frustrated/angry/sad/upset again & you are just happy & positive all the time. Rather, it’s about understanding yourself, allowing yourself to feel though negative emotions, giving yourself the grace & knowing what you need to do to get back up.
- That’s what I want to help guide you through recognizing during this week because we are all different & have warning signs for when we are knocked out of alignment. I take you through my 3 step process to understanding your emotions & creating a plan for handling stressful situations.
- Being able to find the controllables in situations is going to be incredibly important in you being able to feel in control of your life & better able to conquer your mindset altogether. I’m going to guide you through how to find the controllables in situations & being able to shift your mindset so you are placing your energy in the right areas.
- We are also going to dig deeper into the things that you complain about on a daily basis & gain a better understanding of WHY you are placing so much energy into those things that you complain about. This awareness is going to be important in being able to understand yourself & knowing the mindset shifts that need to be made.
- I believe this is the final piece to the puzzle within this course & conquering your life because most people are operating from a stagnant mindset. No matter who you are & where you are at in life, I can almost guarantee that YOU are operating from a stagnant mindset in one way or another because we all do! It’s a part of being human. Within this, we are also going to be working through finding learning & growth opportunities in situations so you can shift the overall energy.
- Within this week, we are going to be talking about how everything we worked through in the course was preparing you to get out of a stagnant mindset, so you can start operating from a growth mindset. When you are able to make the shift to a growth mindset, everything in your life is going to start shifting.
This coaching experience was designed to challenge your beliefs about yourself. When you believe in yourself, see your worth and have confidence, you are able to see all of the wonderful possibilities this life has for you.
Video Training Value: $500
Weekly Exercises Value: $50
Total Coaching Value: $550
Yours for only: $99